Friday, November 16, 2012

Week 5 EOC : The best superbowl commercial

This was hard for me to choose because for the past 3 or 4 years I have not had cable to watch Television so I only got to watch movies that I owned. So I went and looked on You tube and found the Doritos commercial . You can find this on You tube under Doritos Ninja Super Bowl commercial 2010.

I think this is one of the funniest commercials i have seen in a long time because it uses the brand Doritos as a prop and main focus while it makes you laugh because of Tim the obsessed Doritos man and how he went crazy for them. It was funny because there are people out there who love Doritos as much as him , so it will help make customers like Doritos which would cause them to go buy them so when they have guest over for the super bowl they would be fed and happy!

Another Super Bowl Commercial I like is where the baby is getting measured by the old man and he is talking about his life and then he says " Shhhh. to the old man ". I think that if you go on Youtube.com you can look up top 25 super bowl commercials and you will see all the ones i have seen !


No comments:

Post a Comment